If you are looking for a wedding photographer who can capture the spirit and emotion of your Gloucestershire wedding day then look no further!
Weddings are about celebrating love, bringing families together, hanging out with your friends, eating and drinking far too much and having a day you’ll remember forever.
My pictures aim to help you keep those memories fresh. I want to you look at your wedding day images and feel something when you see them. It is so important to me that you have your story told in a way that reflects who you are.
I have had the pleasure of photographing wedding days for the last ten years, capturing over 250 weddings all over the UK. I particularly love Gloucestershire for its wide range of wedding venues in the area.
1. Hilles House - a wonderful Gloucestershire wedding venue with outstanding views: Verity and Simon’s Hilles House wedding
2. Berkeley Castle - is as magnificent looking on the outside as it is inside: Caroline and Mark’s Berkeley Castle wedding
3. Tortworth Court - and the new Lake at Tortworth are both excellent options for a perfect Gloucestershire wedding day: Anna and Ben’s Tortworth Lake wedding
4. Elmore Court - never fails to impress and the Gillyfower is truly incredible: George and Gary’s Elmore Court wedding
5. Eastington Park - gives you exclusive use of the expansive gardens and light-filled rooms: Abi and Nick’s Eastington Park wedding
6. Slaughters Manor House - is a stunning venue for Cotswolds wedding photography: Siane and Mark’s Slaughters Manor wedding
7. Thyme Hotel - offers a boutique stay in the Cotswolds for intimate weddings: Tenielle and Joz’s Thyme Hotel wedding
As a Gloucestershire wedding photographer, I am here to capture your day as seamlessly as possible. And as several of my brides and grooms have commented, it may feel like I’m just another guest at the wedding, such is the unobtrusive approach I take. This is always great to hear. I want you to be fully immersed in the events of your wedding without thinking about what you need to do for the camera.
Couples often say they are nervous or worried about the portrait shoot, but I have good news - I hate posing! I believe the best photos come from real feelings, real moments and real connections. This is not something you can ask for. It has to happen organically. By giving couples a space to be themselves and helping them forget about the camera with activities and interactions to engage with, I can capture what the true relationship looks like without any fake smiles or cheesy Instagram poses.
If this all sounds like the kind of photography you are searching for your marriage celebration in Gloucestershire then do keep looking around my site and discover what drives me.
If you’d like to get in touch please contact me to find out my availability and prices.